Monday, December 10, 2012

FREE Sittercity Membership!!!

SITTERCITY  offers a free membership to their site for all Military families (reserves/national guard NOT on Title 10 orders too)!

I have never been entirely comfortable finding help off craigslist, I did it once for housekeeping and the girl worked hard but was very flaky. Then I tried once for daycare and that was a nightmare!

So I hopped at the chance to grab a free membership to sittercity, not everyone on there is background checked but it is very easy to see who is, and you can always offer to pay for one through their site. This is a resource I find invaluable, personally I only do the ones that already did it themselves, shows me they are more serious about it. However, if I ran across someone I liked I have that ability right there, I wouldn't even know how to do a background check on my own.

Its NOT just babysitters, it's housekeepers, it's pet care, it's Nanny services and babysitters of course too. So I highly encourage everyone to check it out, especially if you have GASP looked on craigslist before for help!

https://www.sittercity.com/register_corp_1.html?corp=dod&client=67

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments respectful!