Thursday, July 19, 2012

FREE Boys and Girls Club Membership!

My husband is gearing up for another deployment. One of the events we must attend is called Yellow Ribbon. Its basically all our pre-deployment information. Well I actually learned something I didn't know and that was that the Boys and Girls club provides a one year free membership for deployed military. The timing was interesting because I JUST discovered like 2 weeks before that we had one somewhat local. Something I never knew in three years here and still only found out because I happened to see a bus of all things. So check it out, it may be a good resource for FREE aftercare if you are working, or you just need a break!

From their website:
More than 70 percent of military families live outside military installations. Through funds provided by the Armed Services, military youth have access to a one-year, no-cost membership at a traditional Club. Today, more than 15,300 military youth are served at 1,216 traditional Clubs.


                                   Boys and Girls Club information found here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep all comments respectful!